This website www.avenuemall.gr, belongs to the company AVENUE MANAGEMENT MON IKE (which is located at the 12th km of the Athens-Lamia National Road, 14451, Metamorfosi) as the Marketing manager company of the AVENUE Shopping Center.
In this capacity, AVENUE is committed to you that it respects your privacy and properly observes the operation of its security systems, in order to protect your personal data, as arising from your participation in contests and actions or from your subscription to AVENUE Shopping Center Newsletter.
Your privacy is important to us, so please read the following carefully so that you know how to collect, use and exchange information:
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
Every time you participate in competitions / actions of AVENUE MALL or subscribe to its Newsletter, you provide us with your personal data.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter. Enter your name and email.
- Participation in a competition or other activities. Enter your name, surname, region, email and mobile phone in the entry form (to be able to communicate if you are a winner). In the case of mobile phone registration, your consent is requested if you wish additionally, to receive informative sms or other informative messages through other forms of electronic communication.
The data you provide are considered true as they are provided by you, the user. Your personal data are not used for purposes other than those described in this Protection Policy, unless we obtain your prior consent or unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
We collect the personal data you share with us based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- according to your consent, which you can revoke based on your rights as detailed below, at any time either from the options in each newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- as required to comply with our legal obligations
- as required by our legitimate interests (or third parties), including our interests in providing innovative, personalized, secure and profitable services to our users and partners, unless your own interests or fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms the protection of personal data, take precedence over those interests.
Therefore, your personal data are legally processed by our company both at the stage of their collection and during their processing, in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472 / 1997 (incorporation of Directive 95/46 / EC) and Law 3471/2006, as in force but also of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
By registering for the services provided by www.avenuemall.gr you also consent to the storage and use of your personal data in accordance with this Statement.
Your personal data is not shared with third parties-Access
Your personal data is not shared with third parties. Access to them is allowed only to authorized persons – our partners who are required to have access to serve the operational needs of the company.
If you have taken part in competitions or actions of the AVENUE Shopping Center, you consent to the publication of your name on our website and / or on social networks if you have won.
In order to provide you with our services we will share your personal data with some third party companies, which act on our behalf and perform the processing, provide us with hosting and bulk email / sms services, so that we can better serve you (legal professional purpose / business need).
Our company ensures the processing of your personal data by the partners-third companies, with conventional clauses limiting the purpose of processing and compliance with technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the GDPR for their correct and safe processing.
AVENUE news updates, promotions, discounts and offers.
Provided that you have given us your consent, you will receive information messages (newsletter, sms and more), always with relevant content for the purpose of the AVENUE shopping center and your interests.
If you no longer wish to receive relevant messages, you can follow the deletion link contained in each email we send you or alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by writing the word DELETE.
Information storage and security-Data retention
AVENUE MANAGEMENT Mon. I.K.E. guarantees that it has taken all the necessary measures for the proper processing, storage and safekeeping of your data in secure locations, to reputable and reputable hosting service providers (Hosting) and takes all possible technical measures (existence of the latest generation antivirus & firewall), to ensure that your data is protected against all risks (eg data leakage to third parties, unauthorized access, etc.). In any case, we will make every effort to keep your information secure having already taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures.
- The information collected for the registration of a member of the Newsletter service of the site, such as name, surname and email, is kept as long as your registration is still valid.
- The details of participation in competitions are deleted immediately after the draw and the identification of the winners, unless they have agreed to be included in the list of recipients of the Newsletter and / or SMS of the Shopping Center.
- If it is deemed necessary to maintain any of your data as required to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes or to strengthen the terms and conditions of use, we may, even if the account is closed or not there is no longer a need to provide services to you.
What are your rights?
You have a series of rights over your personal data, which you have disclosed through the website www.avenuemall.gr. Analytically:
* The right to be informed about how your personal data is collected, processed, stored and stored by the AVENUE shopping center
* The right to have access at any time to the personal data, data and information that you yourself have disclosed
* The right to ask us to correct / modify – in case it is not accurate – the data we hold about you.
* The right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you. In this case, we are obliged to delete your data without undue delay
* The right to stop receiving promotional / advertising messages from our company
* The right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a format readable by everyone as well as the right to transfer this data to another controller (right to portability).
How to protect your children’s information and age restrictions
- Our Services, due to their nature, are not addressed to persons under 13 years of age
Our policy is to never collect or knowingly collect data about any person under the age of 13. If we find that such a case exists and if they have not been provided with the consent of the person who has parental responsibility, we will take all necessary steps to delete them. If you notice that a minor under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, contact us at email@example.com analyzing the issue, so that we can take all the necessary deletion actions.
If you wish to be informed about the processing of your personal data, please contact our company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your ID and the date of your consent when contacting us about your consent.
The necessary cookies help to make a website useful, allowing basic functions such as navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||avenuemall.gr||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||avenuemall.gr||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::a||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order
to make valid reports on the use of their website.
|Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Preferential cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or region.
|yt-player-bandaid-host||youtube.com||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistics Cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with pages by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||avenuemall.gr||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||avenuemall.gr||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||avenuemall.gr||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|pdfjs.history||avenuemall.gr||Remembers which and how many PDF-documents have been downloaded or read by the user. This is used for internal statistics.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-player-headers-readable||youtube.com||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to users and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
|_ir||pinterest.com||Collects information on user behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement on the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|bcookie||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|bscookie||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|lidc||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|lissc||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|